Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Day 4 - Good Morning America

I started off by finding a nice place by the hostel called Paris Baguette.  They had pastries!  This was pretty exciting since my previous breakfasts have all involved fish.  I like seafood, even for breakfast, but a change was nice.  The best part was the mango juice.  In Asia, juice is actually juice.  She took out a mango and cut it in half.  Then she put one half in the blender with a cup of bottled water, blended, and poured.  There were no added sugars, preservatives, or mystery ingredients.  What a concept!  Juice made from fruit!

Is there fish inside?
Soon after leaving Paris Baguette, I noticed a strange trend.  Everyone was speaking english.  In fact, everyone in the restaurant had spoken english.  Then I started seeing some familiar logos.


Where am I?
 
I was kidnapped during the night?

Taco Bell serves Guinness?  OK, I'm not in the US.

Nashville, Houston, and New York!
OK, so I wasn't transported to the US while I slept, but you can forgive me for being concerned.  In fact, this street looks more American than many Koreatowns/Chinatowns back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment