Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 7 - Taipei to Hong Kong

I would have liked to explore Taipei a little bit more.  I really wanted to see some of the history museums because I think they would have a unique historical perspective on China.

Alas, it was off to Hong Kong this morning.  I planned in tons of extra time and ended up needing a good chunk of it.  It turns out that "Taipei Bus Station" is not the same as "Taipei Bus Station Terminal A".  Who knew?  I went to the wrong place and had to spend an extra 30 minutes walking in the sauna (also known as the outdoors).  I then repeated the bus ride from yesterday.

Since this is a travel day, I get to post more lounge and meal pictures!

Fly with FAT!
My options today
I already finished the liver.  Pretty good actually.
Nice cabin decoration
After the flight, I went to the Cathay Pacific arrivals lounge to take a shower.  I think there should be arrivals lounges at all airports for showers after long flights.  You feel so much better.

Just a bit fancier than the hostel bathroom.

The hostel bathroom.
Off into Hong Kong for three nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment