Friday, June 22, 2012

Day 22 - Flight to Mumbai

After the BA lounge closed, I went back to the Cathay lounge.  There were a few people wandering around, but there really wasn't much going on.  The Cathay staff was cleaning and ready to close as soon as we left for our flight.

The plane wasn't nearly as nice as the other Cathay planes and the seat didn't fully recline, so good sleep wasn't going to happen.  Instead, I decided to eat the meal they offered because my BA snack meal was pretty small.

Cathay Delight.

Some choices for my 2am meal.

Thai chicken salad.

Thai curry seemed safer, but still had to get the Indian bread.

Assorted fruit.

Crazy Thai dessert.  I had it once in Fort Worth.
After that I prepared myself for the ear pain.  As we descended, I was able to equalize my right ear, but my left didn't want to play along.  When we landed, I could only hear out of one ear.  The other had "tunnel hearing".  Well, one is way better than none.

No comments:

Post a Comment