Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 6 - Seoul to Hong Kong to Taipei

This time I woke up extra early and caught the 6:30am hotel shuttle to the airport.  I ended up with plenty of extra time in the lounge before my flight, but it was much better than risking another fiasco like yesterday.

Since I didn't see any sights, I'll have to show some food.

Quick Lounge Breakfast

Some excellent fruit on the plane

Cereal?!  Weird cereal, but still cereal.

My first cooked eggs!
So as you can see, the airplane breakfast was pretty exciting.  After the flight, I stopped by one of the Cathay Pacific First Class lounges at HKIA because they are supposed to be the best lounges in the world.  Based on my short time there, I can see why.  You get actual waiter service and unlimited amounts of high cuisine.  I will take pictures and write a more detailed report when I visit while departing Hong Kong.

Here are some pictures of the second flight from Hong Kong to Taipei.
My seat
Comes with a nice TV and headphones
Lunch Menu
More of the delicious fruit!

Next we go to Taipei!

No comments:

Post a Comment