Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 23 - Flight to Amman

I guess RJ recognized my Oneworld status because I ended up in an exit row seat with no one next to me.  If only the lady at the window had been somewhere else, I could have laid down flat across the whole row!

I wasn't able to sleep, so I watched "In Time" the movie.  I found it nice that RJ forced people at the windows to close the window shades so everyone could sleep.  On AA, there are always one or two people who want to open the window on a 5:30 departure and flood the whole cabin with light.After a few hours of reading up on Israel, they brought breakfast.

The container had eggs and a vegetable patty.  How is this non-veg?
It was pretty good for economy class.  It was far better than the microwave meals AA tries to get you to eat.

One strange thing about the airplane was the mist coming from all the vents.  It looked like we were being gassed.  I took a good video of the mist before takeoff.

Not much else to report on a 6 hour flight in the middle of the night.  Everyone else was asleep.  This meant I still had not slept since leaving the JW.  I wonder how long before hallucinations start?

No comments:

Post a Comment