Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 24 - The Rest of the Day

After the wall, I wandered through the Muslim and Armenian Quarters.

Policeman breaks up Jewish fight.

Good to know.

Old City walls.
I went back to the light rail to catch the bus back to Tel Aviv.  I made the mistake of talking to the girl next to me and listened to her rant about US politics and religion for 30 minutes.  I should have said I was from Canada.

Back in Tel Aviv, I bought challah bread and hummus at the grocery store and went back to the hostel.  A group inside was cooking lentil soup and gave me a big bowl.  After eating, we walked to the beach and had a late-night beach party.


Beach party at 3am.
With a flight to Amman tomorrow, I am only going to get two hours of sleep.  Oh well, it was a fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment