Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 30 - Nearing the End

Now that I'm almost done, I appear to be healthy again (other than a slight cough).  My ears finally became totally normal today.  Flying with sinus issues is pretty awful.  My immune system is probably running pretty well right now after being exposed to just about everything possible over the last month.

I'm nearing the end of my trip, so I can start posting some overarching thoughts and less of the day-to-day.  With less than 24 hours in Paris, I won't be doing much there other than eating some pastries.  I might take a picture of the Eiffel Tower just for fun.

I haven't really thought about going home yet.  There has been so much to do each day.  I think I am going to have some severe "reverse culture chock" when I get back.  I'll create some lists on here about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment